BDAYBOX.CO SHOP REGULATIONS
I. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The following rules comprise Regulations of the online shop at http://bdaybox.co/, hereinafter referred to as “Shop”.
2. The Shop is run by Birthday Box, hereinafter referred to as "Administrator", based in Piaseczno 05-500, Albatrosów 6/23 in Poland, which entered into the Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG), and was registered under numbers: NIP [Taxpayer ID no.] 542-30-48-347, and REGON [Business ID no.] 365665024. Contact details: Internet address: http://bdaybox.co/, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook: http://facebook.com/bdaybox.co, Instagram: http://instagram.com/bdaybox.co
3. Before using the Shop, each person should read the Shop Regulations.
4. In order to make purchases in the Shop the Customer is required to have an active and valid email account.
II. RULES OF PURCHASING
1. The information on the Shop webpage does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the law. When placing an order, the Customer makes an offer to buy a particular product under the specified conditions.
2. All prices on the Polish language version of the Shop website are in Polish zloty (PLN) and the prices on the English language version of the Shop website are in Euro [EUR]. The default price is in EUR. Prices are inclusive of Polish VAT at the applicable rate, charged to all purchases. The price displayed in the summary of the cart before placing an order includes the shipping cost.
3. Price of the products shown on the Shop website is valid at the time the customer is placing an order. This price will not change regardless of the price changes in the Shop which may arise in relation to individual products after the Customer has placed an order.
4. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through the website www.bdaybox.co .
5. Placing an order is carried out using a form available at the Shop website when you press the button "buy now" next to the box you choose. In the form, the customer needs to provide the following data:
a) name and surname, or the company name along with the Customer VAT number (an invoice is issued on request),
b) email address,
c) telephone number,
d) shipping address.
6. If the Customer orders a box as a gift, in the order form, he or she can enter the content of the note addressed to the person who is to receive the box. This note will be placed in the chosen box.
7. Conclusion of the sale agreement.
a) To conclude the sale agreement the Customer has to place an order in the way suggested by the Seller.
b) Following the placement of the order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt by email and at the same time accepts the order, which binds the Customer with their order.
8. An order that has already been placed and paid for cannot be cancelled.
9. The Shop fulfills orders placed from Monday through Friday during business hours of the shop i.e. from 10:00 to 16:00. The orders placed on weekdays after 4 p.m. o’clock, on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
III. FORMS OF PAYMENTS
1. The Seller offers the following forms of payments:
a) electronic payment services,
2. The Customer makes the payment before the order is accepted for execution. Electronic payment services allow the Customer to make payments via credit card or fast bank transfers. The order will be processed only after its payment.
3. The Customer is obliged to make a payment immediately under the sale agreement unless stated otherwise.
4. The order will be processed once a relevant payment is registered on the Seller’s account. In case of lack of payment, the order will not be processed.
IV. COST, TIME AND MANNER OF DELIVERY
1. The delivery period of the box includes the time of completion of its contents and the delivery time by courier:
a) The time of completion of the box is from 1 to a maximum of 5 working days.
b) The delivery of the box in Poland takes usually 2 working days, and in Europe usually 4-5 working days. Boxes can be delivered exclusively on the working days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
2. If you want to send a box as a gift directly to the recipient, we advise you to buy a box approximately 5 working days in advance if a box is to be sent to a recipient in Poland, and about 7 working days in advance if the box is to be sent abroad.
3. Parcels are delivered by the courier company.
4. The Customer will be informed about the shipment of the box by email. The Customer will also receive an email with the parcel tracking number.
5. The Customer covers the shipping costs.
1. By filling in the order form and ticking a checkbox next to an appropriate statement, the Customer agrees to the processing of personal data by the Shop Administrator in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 101, item. 926, as amended). The customer’s personal data shall be processed solely in order to complete the order. These data is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties.
2. Customer's personal data is protected in accordance with the law on personal data and is not to be transferred, sold, or lent to other persons or institutions for purposes other than those related to the implementation of the agreement.
3. Access to personal data is limited to the Shop Administrator.
4. The data provided during placing an order is processed by the following entities within the specified range: name and surname, address, telephone, e-mail, are transferred to the courier company in the form of a label/bill of lading which is also the order for delivery. These data are relayed to the courier.
5. Each Customer has the right to inspect their data, correct them and request to discontinue their use.
6. If the Customer subscribes to the newsletter and agrees to receive it in the process of placing an order, they only have to provide an e-mail address to which commercial information from the Administrator will be sent. The Customer can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link canceling the subscription at the bottom of each newsletter.
7. The Administrator informs that the Customer is not obliged to provide their personal data, however the refusal to do so will prevent the proper execution of services specified in the Regulations and benefits resulting from the agreement concluded between the Shop and the Customer.
1. The Shop is liable to the Customer under the warranty if the product sold has a physical defect. Physical defect shall mean the incompatibility of goods sold with the agreement. In particular, the product sold is incompatible with the agreement if it does not have properties which the thing of this type should have on account of its purpose, or the box was delivered incomplete to the Customer.
2. Complaints to the ordered goods may be submitted by email at email@example.com .
3. When lodging a complaint, please provide the following information: Customer’s name and surname, address, data allowing for the identification of sales (e.g. order number, date of transaction, email), the subject and the reason for the complaint, photos of the defective item, contact details.
4. When submitting a complaint regarding the physical defects of an item, the Customer has the right to make a declaration about the price reduction or replacement of the defective item for an item free from defects or the removal of defects, unless bringing the item into compliance with the agreement in a manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the method proposed by the Shop. When assessing these costs, the value of the item free from defects, the nature and the importance of the accepted defect are taken into account.
5. The Customer cannot withdraw from the agreement if the defect is unimportant, i.e. it does not reduce the functionality of the item.
6. Complaints submitted by the Customer will be processed within 14 days from the date of their submission.
7. The Customer will be notified by email about the actions resulting from the filed complaint.
8. In the event of positive consideration of the complaint, the Shop shall send to the Customer the items free from defects or with the defects removed. If the repair or replacement for a new product are not possible for the reasons given in the paragraph 4, according to the Customer’s alternative request, the Shop will reduce the price of the item or refund the equivalent of the price of the product.
VII. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
1. In accordance with the Act of 30 May 2014 about consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827), the Customer has the right to a written withdrawal from the concluded agreement without cause within fourteen days from the moment in which they came into possession of things, or a third party designated by the Customer entered into possession. The period for withdrawal referred to in this paragraph shall be deemed to have been observed if the Customer’s notice of withdrawal is sent before its expiry. The notice may be submitted via the Internet at firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. In accordance with the article 38 of the Act on consumer rights, the Customer is not entitled to the right to a withdrawal from a remote agreement in a situation when the subject matter of the service is an item delivered in a sealed packaging which cannot be returned after unpacking due to protection of health or due to hygienic reasons, in case when the packaging was opened after the delivery.
3. In case of withdrawal from the agreement, after prior contact, the Customer is obliged to return the goods to the following address: Edyta Szymańska, Albatrosów 6/23, 05-500 Piaseczno, Poland, not later than within 14 days from the date when the Customer withdrew from the agreement. Returned goods must be packed in such a way to prevent damage in transit. The return shipping costs of the goods are covered by the Customer.
4. In case of termination of this agreement, all payments received from the Customer, including the costs of delivery, are returned to them promptly and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which the Shop was informed of the Customer’s decision on the withdrawal from the agreement with the Shop.
5. Reimbursement of the payment by the Shop is done using the same method of payment which was used by the Customer, unless the Customer explicitly agreed to a different way of reimbursement which does not entail any additional costs for the Shop.
6. The Shop may withhold the reimbursement of the payment until the receipt of the returned goods.
7. Both the Seller and the Customer are entitled to the right to withdraw from the agreement in case of default of obligations by the other party.
VIII. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In case of discrepancies between these Regulations and the applicable law, the provisions of Polish Law shall prevail.
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and Law on the Protection of personal data and protection of consumer rights apply.
3. The original version of these Regulations was written in Polish. Translated versions were created for your convenience, for information purposes. In case of dispute, the Polish language version will prevail.
4. All written information and photographs available at the www.bdaybox.co are protected by copyrights. Their non-commercial presentation on other websites is allowed provided that source links with the brand name “Birthday Box” and website http://bdaybox.co are cited.
5. All rights reserved. Copying, redistribution and changing of the contents of this website and boxes in any form (including an electronic form) for commercial and private use without the written consent of the author of the website bdaybox.co is prohibited.
© 2016 - BDAYBOX.CO